Ole777

Orchard Park – Luxury Residential Project - Hidup

Orchard Park – Luxury Residential Project

Orchard Park is a luxury residential property development project located in the heart of South Jakarta. The Indonesian property development group, Agung Sedayu Group, is responsible for the project. The company already has several projects under its belt, including the Mall Kelapa Gading, Festival and Artha Gading areas.

Orchard Park is a residential compound that will be built over 17 hectares of land. It will consist of 8-10 towers of luxury apartments, as well as a shopping center and parking garage. Construction began in 2016 and should be completed by 2023.

The goal is to create an oasis right in the middle of Jakarta’s bustling city life with lots of open gardens for children to play in and a relaxing atmosphere for adults to unwind in.” Moreover, the property has easy access to public transportation services such as Transjakarta busway and Jatinegara station which connects directly with Soekarno-Hatta International Airport.

As one of the most sought-after addresses in Jakarta, Orchard Park offers its residents access to many amenities within walking distance such as restaurants, cafes and shopping arcades. Construction began in 2016 and is expected to be completed by 2023.

The project will bring great benefits to the local community, including new jobs and housing opportunities.

Photo By httpswww.agungpodomoroland.com

The Indonesian property development group, Agung Sedayu Group, is responsible for the project.

Agung Sedayu Group, a well-known Indonesian property development group, is responsible for the project. They have developed several projects in Jakarta including the Mall Kelapa Gading and Artha Gading areas.

The Agung Sedayu Group has been developing residential properties across Indonesia since 1991. They are best known for their high quality developments combined with excellent service and affordable prices.

The company already has several projects under its belt, including the Mall Kelapa Gading, Festival and Artha Gading areas.

The company already has several projects under its belt, including the Mall Kelapa Gading, Festival and Artha Gading areas. It also owns properties in South Jakarta’s Kelapa Gading area and in Bandung. The group is run by Agung Sedayu and his son Sanda Sedayu who together hold an 80 percent stake in the business while the remaining 20 percent belongs to other shareholders.

The Agung Sedayu Group is a reputable developer whose reputation precedes it as one of Indonesia’s leading property developers with a track record spanning over 40 years.

Photo by Gema Saputera on Unsplash

It will consist of 8-10 towers of luxury apartments, as well as a shopping center and parking garage.

The project will consist of 8-10 towers of luxury apartments, as well as a shopping center and parking garage. The compound will feature open gardens for children to play in and relaxing atmosphere for adults to unwind in. Several pools, fitness centers and book stores inside the complex make this a perfect place for residents to relax after a hard day at work.

Conclusion

Orchard Park is a unique property development project that will offer its residents a luxury lifestyle and all the necessities of city life. The company behind it, Agung Sedayu Group, has won multiple awards for their previous developments and has an excellent reputation when it comes to building quality properties. This is why we recommend investing in Orchard Park if you’re looking for a place to live!

Compare listings

Compare